Saturday, April 14, 2007

a day with my baby


today I ditched my mom so I could spend the day with my baby - before you get all upset its not actually my baby, it is the mavens but I am claiming him mine up until about he learns how to say no then I will feel free to give him back to the maven. The maven and I had made a date plan because we wanted to have a hockey night(day) at mavens shich actually was lots of fun (I was thinking it was going to be boring because the maven isn't a very fun person to be with for excess amounts of time) .... I mean I love you maven you a a bundle of joy to be with LOL!! so we had a pretty good day in the end we had a bbq, hung with the boys, watched the hockey game and acted like men ie. scratched our ass talked about "chicks" burped farted you know the generall stuff men like to do lol then after the game we had a bbq with no name burgers which surprisinly tasted amazingly like harveys and we had caesar salad with that then after that we went on a leisurly walk to the "new" park as the boys like to call it the I came back home to my lovely mother and now I am making yummy minestrone soup with my mommy I got the great recipe in cooking class anyways later days xox AAngel xox

7 comments:

lushgurl said...

Well, even tho I got ditched so you could have some Maven time...I still love ya baby! The minestrone soup was DEEEElish, I'll hafta let you cook for me agin!
HUGS and KISSES

ArahMan7 said...

So, this is the Angel I heard so much about. No wonder your Mum loves you so much. Take good care of your Mummy, you hear.

Hey LushGurl, is she a good cook? I might come over to taste the DEEEElish minestrone soup.

Take care Angel. Greeting from Malaysia.

The Maven said...

I had a great time on Saturday!

And did you watch the game last night? Woooohoooo!!! We just needed to get out our clubs and have at those Penguins :P

Sober Steve said...

Well Thanks for the heart attack, thought you and mom were holding back on the blogging world. I was ready to call your ma a GRANDMOTHER. The pic is beatiful, it is a picture of two children smiling and enjoying life. I know you may be a young lady, but there is pleanty of time to grow up. Enjoy the little things around you today, because someday when they are gone you might reliaze who big they are. Take care of yourself, and yes your mom too.

peace
hugs and kisses
Steve

ps. Who can really get into hockey, oh you can. Just be you.

The Maven said...

Hey!

I miss you *hugs* Sorry I'm not around much the last couple of weeks. It's been so busy here with the house up for sale. I hope the counter offer we're going to make tomorrow will be accepted. Then most of the chaos will be behind us and I'll have more time for my friends again.

Lotsa love!

Sober Steve said...

Hope you can come up and post again soon.
Take care Angel and remeber you are special and loved todAAy

peace
Steve

Anonymous said...

save some soup for me - I'll be right over.