Saturday, March 24, 2007

BOY, do I ever know how to have a day...

This is how my day started...mom woke me up at noon, and I was crabby, I think I already decided to have a day. have you ever started your day that way?? you know you have a half decent sleep but you dont want to have to get up and some days you're just looking for a fight to get into. I called a couple of friends,I tried to make some plans, but nothing was going the way I wanted. one friend said she could stay over night and then she changed her mind because she had to go and visit her aunt in the hospital. another friend invited me to stay at her house, but mom said NO! shes such a bitch sometimes. I was so mad so I stomped up the stairs and slammed my door.

I really hate it when mom sais no to me and I get so angry that I dont know what to do. I know I cant always get my way, but she used to give into me of I threw a big enough tantrum and shes not doing that anymore and I dont like it very much...
she doesent yell at me that much any more and I dont like that either. we used to have some really good screaming matches and that always ended up with one of us losing our voices (that was usually me though because I can scream louder and longer lol) so then she called my house and told them to come and get me I couldnt believe it as if she was gonna go and do that like how dare she OMG. so that is my story ladies and gents... hope you like it tune in next week for some more of my young drama xox Des xox

5 comments:

The Maven said...

Look! It's me, commenting! I'm a commenter, just like you. And apparently 'commenter' is a word because my nifty new spellchecker didn't get upset with me for typing it.

However, 'spellchecker' is NOT a word. In case you were wondering :P

Hope your day improved significantly! *hugs*

lushgurl said...

Yeah I can relate to not always having things go the way I want them to!!! You'll see, someday in the VERY distant future when you have kids of your own...
Love ya anyways my AAngel, keep coming back! HUGS

Sober Steve said...

I can relate to what you and your mom are going thru. I too fight with my teenage son. I too have start to enforce new boundaries. This is something new different, so it is ok to feel unsure.

About waking up crabby...
"In thinking about our day we may face indecision. We may not be able to determine which course to take. Here we ask God for inspiration, an intuitive thought or a decision. We relax and take it easy. We don't stuggle." page 86 Big Book

It is never to late to start the day over with. Take care of yourself. And please be good to yourself.

Peace

My Name Here said...

It seems as if the "having a day" bug is going around. In my house, with 2 teenagers (one so love sick she cant see straight, the other too cool for love LOL), we are having a week!! Hang in there. We are all just trying to figure life out one day at a time. And we, even parents, dont always know what to do right!! Great blog!

Anonymous said...

greetings from Michigan!

"someday in the VERY distant future when you have kids of your own..."
Man, I hated it when my parents would say stuff like that to me. hehe

At any rate,
I hope you had a good Easter.
We had a snowy snowy Holy Week and Easter Day.
I choose to blame Canada.