Saturday, May 19, 2007

IMMMMM BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there fellow followers Im back and thats great to your advantage"wink" "wink" if you know what I mean. anyways so I am no longer a brown head I am currently a blonde head and I am not referring to it as a gross pimple in the middle of your forehead I am talking about my hair so here it is so what do you guys think??? anyways I am going to go and watch law and order definately one of my fave tv shows xox love ya guys lotss xox

5 comments:

lushgurl said...

Hey there chickadee! Glad to see ya joining the ranks of the cool people...
I'm lovin' the new pics of you, although I still love the natural hair colour better!
Great new icon...way to go AAngel

Love ya my baby gurl!

Sober Steve said...

Great pics. The picture of the angel on your profile. I'm sure that it is the real angel that other see in you.

If your mom didn't watch the game last night she missed a good one. Her loss. Watching Baseball is almost like watching golf. Have a great day with your mom.

peace
Steve

ArahMan7 said...

Hi Angel. Glad to hear from you again. Keep on posting.

Warm greeting from Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful with any color, girl!
Peace,
Scout

Sober Steve said...

Happy Sweet 16!!!!!Hope you have a wonderful day.

I hope and pray that with age you can gain wisdom and strentgh. I hope that you know that you are not alone, there are other paths, and others of life, a softer and gentle way.

Take care of yourself, and please just everyonce in awhile give your mom a hard time and say it was from Sober Steve!! She is special and you are also!!!!!!!!